⅛ tablespoon of garlic powder is equal to one garlic clove so it is quite good to use a small quantity of garlic powder for the cooking and have the taste you want.
Garlic powder is made from the cloves of garlic as first it will go through the process of dryness and then dehydration before grinding the cloves into powder form, it is used to replace the garlic in many recipes.
Health Benefits Of Garlic Powder
Although garlic powder is not used to treat a diverse range of diseases, overall the garlic powder has some strong health benefits.
- It helps in the prevention and the treatment of cardiovascular disease and prevention of it
- Decrease the high blood pressure
- It also helps in the control and development of cancer
- Decrease the level of blood glucose and help to control the diabetes
- Maintain liver health
- Help to control immune system function
- Have some beneficial antimicrobial characteristics
- Contains the components for the treatment of some viral, bacterial, fungal, and parasitic diseases
Nutritional Facts Of Garlic Powder
A recipe with garlic powder contains 64 calories,14.1 grams of carbohydrates, and 3.2 grams of protein.
|Nutrition In Garlic Powder||Daily Value|
Difference Between Garlic Cloves And Garlic Powder
It is difficult to examine the difference between garlic powder and garlic clove benefits and limitations.
Both of them have their benefits and limits.
Garlic cloves are better than garlic powder and have a good flavor. As fresh garlic cloves are good for cooking.
Garlic cloves contain anti-inflammatory benefits and support the blood to flow easily throughout the body.
Garlic powder contains a variety of minerals and antioxidants that may help in boosting the immune system.
|Garlic Clove||Nutrition Difference||Garlic Powder|
|27||Both contain the calories||8|
|1.6%||Contain some fiber||0.8%|
|3.3%||Contains a surprising amount of calcium||0.2%|
|3%||Amount of iron||0.7%|
|3%||Phosphorus helps to strong bones||1%|
|9%||Garlic is full of vitamin C||0|
|3.7%||Good source of selenium that protects against cancer||0.9%|